A Fair Trade version of this bestselling product!
These fabulous Bamboo socks are good for the environment. Perfect for happy feet, eco-feet, and tired feet alike!
Why is bamboo viscose great to wear?
- 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
- breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry
- naturally anti-bacterial
- durable and stronger than cotton
- hypo allergenic
Why Bamboo and not Cotton?
- bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
- naturally requires less water (a third of the water required to grow cotton), farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem.
- bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own.
- bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer.
Yarn: 75% bamboo viscose, 22% polyamide, 3% elastine
Available in 2 sizes: Medium (UK 3-7, EU 36-41) and Large (UK 7-11, EU 41-47)
Made in India